Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Support Group - LATCH INC.

I'm happy that my pedia, Dr. Cris Bernardo supports breastfeeding and even helps plan out a feeding plan. She's quite nice and do HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ALL MOMS and DADS still in search for a pediatrician.

I'll post her details soon here on another blog post.

When I moved back to Manila, I was no longer breastfeeding. But I did plan to join this wonderful group because I have vowed to breastfeed again once I have another baby.

http://web.mac.com/anna_aquino/iWeb/LATCH/Home_files/logo_latch.png 


They are a great support group who charges only minimal fees from Breastfeeding workshops, Hospital or Home visits, Phone/Text/Email support, Pre and Post Partum One on One classes and other tools to help you breastfeed and bond with your baby with ease!

Check out LATCH's counselor profiles HERE

You may also contact them HERE

SO WHY BREASTFEED?

Below are great resources you can read:


Check out the rest of the resources at http://www.breastfeeding.com


Are you a working mom and need the right tools?  read my previous blog entry HERE

:) 

No comments :

Post a Comment