Sunday, September 23, 2012

Shoe Post: Flat, weird and unique :)

Apologies for the topic.
I can't sleep.
It's been a tough week, coming from my son's confinement at the hospital.
Though work was exciting, the sleepless nights and panic at the hospital still caught up with me.
I guess that comes with being a mom and a workaholic.

But anyhoo, I've been into unique shoe pieces again lately, which are local brands and at awesome prices. The only thing I can't pull off are heeless pumps, I just can't balance and for sure will trip over. :( But I'm quite happy with these flats. I'm looking for court shoes (comfortable ones hopefully) if there are. :)))

Both from The Ramp:

PILL: Transparent Flat with Metal gold cap and faux reptile skin



TONIC: Transparent flat with cap toe glittery material


JHAJING ONLINE: Orange and Nude Spiked Flats

photo grabbed from: https://www.facebook.com/JhajingFashion

All three are super comfy. Perfect for busy days in the office or weekends where you need to run errands. :)

Sleep has finally greeted me.

Good night!

Cheers!

T

No comments :

Post a Comment