Monday, September 3, 2012

Quick Fix: Pimples

When you're so stressed they pop out of nowhere in the most visible areas.

I will not show a very graphic (and horrible) picture of my zit...plus, it's almost gone...in just a day!!!

I don't market the products that I don't use and don't believe in.
I test stuff before I recommend too. It comes with being curious and being a mom...both have to be present if you want to know what works, what's more practical, affordable or higher in quality.

I have 2 pimple answers, unfortunately, the first one, unfortunately is no longer available locally:

Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple cream
Used to be 349 here but I had to ask my Tita in SG to get for me

Luckily, I got introduced to this:




Avon Clearskin Clear Emergency
Each only under Php150!

Goodbye zit/s after 3 hours!

Instant Spot Treatment

By the end of the day, my throbbing zit was almost flat.
The next day, it was no longer red.

Just make it a point to moisturize after so as not to get the skin dry.

But this really works, much more affordable and has the other 2 products:

Intensive Treatment soap - great for keeping the affected area of your skin clean and less prone to more irritations, also good for those with back acne!

Intensive Treatment - for those who have acne patches or for bigger areas to treat.

Get the trio for around 300+ pesos. =)

VISIT: www.avon.com.ph for more info or to contact an Avon lady nearest you.

Cheers to clear skin!

T

No comments :

Post a Comment