Thursday, August 9, 2012

Vision Board: Shoes

Rummaged through my closet and decided to part with a lot of my shoes.
Some, I have worn just a couple of times and haven't worn in around 6-8 months so I decided to let them go for a much better cause.

I didn't give out heels because who would want to start anew after getting flooded in heels?

So I gave away boots and flats plus a lot of my kids' shoes, which most parents will agree, are rarely worn between the ages of 1 to 6. A lot of the shoes were only worn once as well! (Sayang and some pairs were even new so share the blessing).

I'm still planning to rummage through my closet and see what else I can give, not a reason to buy new ones but to make sense that, I really don't need so much.

I can always just admire nice pictures. :)

With that, I'll just have to dream of these babies as I know they're pretty but I can't really survive wearing them! haha

All photos from Your Next Shoes



L.A.M.B

Anastacia Radevich - Lost Civilization

Brian Atwood
Miu Miu
Charlotte Olympia - Mercury Pumps
Givenchy

I call this the fairy tale shoe! haha

Dolce & Gabbana - Resin Rose Sandals
Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment