Tuesday, April 5, 2011

System reboot needed

I worked all week even on a Sunday.

I know.

Today, my system finally crashed and I am in need of a total reboot.

I'm hanging with several urgent projects and another big retail installation this Friday.

I have a Saturday appointment then Sunday is the day for Church and then off to finishing the packing
for our move on Monday. Ugh...I hate packing!

I need to let go of stuff and I'm looking at donating them as I've seen a lot of people lose their homes because of various fires and other disasters. I just need to find out where.

I've been wanting to post new pictures to share. Hopefully I'll have time after this week.

Today is my son's 10th month birthday which means we only have 2 months to plan his party. YIKES!

Rest. I need it now.

No comments :

Post a Comment