Sunday, January 9, 2011

New year New gear!

I decided that I no longer have any backlogs (hehe) because I decided that all drafts be canceled from 2010 and new projects abound for 2011.

Went to Forever 21 last Saturday at Mega Mall and found out there was a Buy 1 Get One Sale, went home with 4 clothing pieces and really affordable essentials (separate post soon).

I also heard they are opening soon in SM Makati (that means heavier foot traffic!) by April 2011.

I have yet to visit Muji in Rockwell because I'm scared of what I might end up buying so I'll try to delay as much as I can.

As usual, my 2011 wish list / vision board:

Gadgets I'd love to have!!!

Ricoh GR Digital iii because I need a point and shoot as good as an SLR


 

A Beefed-up Macbook (in white because its a fave color) 
because I'm dead-set on furthering photography this year


An oven because I want to start baking again 
and so my kids can enjoy home baked goodies and special meals

A kitchen aid! Because I can't bake without one. :)


A small house with a garden because we're moving this year and decided to really consider houses instead of condos so the kids can play and be, you know, KIDS (well based on my experience growing up)


To convert the kids' bedroom into a playroom because I know they won't be bedding out anytime soon


Travel to Bangkok with the hubby, a first non-work related trip hopefully for the year

I obviously have a lot more but these are the ones I really want to achieve apart from establishing my line of bags and accessories. :)

Thank you Lord for a new year, all the glory be Yours!

2 comments :

  1. hi, is that ricoh camera better than other compact cameras like canon s95 or lumix lx5? i'm also in the market for a new camera...btw, love your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They said S95 is better. But I got the G12 instead. The HD Video when you have kids is super handy. Great to keep cherish memories! The image quality is very superior but if you want something less bulky, the s95 also has the same features. There wasn't any stock lang when I was looking last month but if you see one go get it! :) Thanks! I love your blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete