Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So flat out worth it

Since I found out about this second pregnancy, I haven't been able to wear high heels (I do have a bunch of them). So on my 3rd month, I started scouting for flats.

I've tried so many from the ones that range over Php1,000+ and the ones that are cheapest at Php399.

Since I'll be relying on them for everyday use and office use, I need to have at least a decent number of pairs in colors I can match my outfits with (hehe).

So...the journey, wasn't all that easy.

I've experienced different kinds of pain, dependent on the shoes.

I bought these really nice pair from Janylin, snakeskin at Php700+, pretty but since my feet had a unique angle (kanto) at the side, even just standing still, made my skin by my bunions read and swollen. :(

I bought korean brand patent shoes for Php399 at Landmark, super comfy but only lasted for 3 weeks (were not used every day). The lining inside went off and I wasn't confident that the soles would stay (and of course I did not want to have that SHOE EMERGENCY EPISODE, a really bad experience for anyone).

So while wearing my trusted Havaianas (I have had my white pair for 2 years and it still looks like new...so they are SO WORTH IT) at Rockwell, I saw a stall called SHOEBOX. Local Filipino owned shoe store made from Marikina (as per nice sales lady).



I bought 1 pair, the black ones and IMMEDIATELY, I knew, I would come back for more!!!

at Php699, they are:

- Super Soft
- NEVER had any sore parts
- Transition from wearing Havaianas to Closed shoes, was flawless (I think you get what I mean)
- Still looks good as new (well until yesterday that someone stepped on my left foot at the elevator)
- It adjusts to my feet flaws (mga kanto sa paa like my mom used to tell me - since my feet are bony)
- It's the same adjustable design like Repetto shoes (I think they're around Php5k or more and are not locally available).

So after 2 weeks, I went to their Glorietta Branch and bought the Gray ones.

I'll be coming back to get the cream ones. (nyehehehe).

Best purchase EVER. I'm so happy.

No comments :

Post a Comment