Sunday, December 1, 2013

Lost, Found and In Between

Literally.

After years of corporate based work, I found myself at a crossroad and had to decide immediately: whether I was still fit to balance work and family or was I going to be more productive doing a consultancy business?

I took a leap of FAITH and a lot of guts and decided to give being a WAHM (sort of) a try and hopefully, as a permanent and successful state.

It's not easy and it's quite challenging. It's NEVER going to be a 9-5 job.

Here's the lowdown when it comes to the "mere concept" and the actual truth behind it:

CONCEPT: Doing consultancy work and having a flexible business gives you freedom to dictate your time

FACT: Half true if you have all the funds that you need to pay all the bills like you used to do (having to know that something specific will come in every payday). But since I literally jumped into my decision, Its not a vacation nor is it a whole time to linger around and do nothing. It's actually more work BUT it's work that I LOVE DOING. So no matter how tight client deadlines are or how gruelling some projects may be, its worth it.

Plus factor: I see my kids when I opt to work from home more often and If I play my cards right, I get to organize meetings, work load and business matters with my partners and set aside time for family.

So begins this new blog post.

It has been forever and I truly missed blogging.

Should be exciting!

Now all I need to do is do a revamp on my blog's look. :)

XOXO

T

1 comment :

  1. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author.zwangerschapsmassage haarlem

    ReplyDelete