Friday, November 2, 2012

Fulfilled and Chillaxed

Spent day 1 and 2 of the long holiday weekend with my parents and family in Laguna.
Was fun to have long talks and laughs with my cousins and see all my nieces and nephews and my two little kids running around and playing.

Time indeed goes by fast. So fast that it was only yesterday that we were just kids ourselves playing with barbie dolls!

I'm 2nd from the right



Now, I get to see these cuties and I feel both OLD and fulfilled that my cousins and I have gone through a lot and yet, we still love each other's company. Get to go over past stories and literally laugh so hard at most of them.

How cute are these 2 new additions to our clan?

Marionne! or Buching as she is fondly called. Have you seen Boo? :)

Chantal, super smiley baby! The all gums smile! So cute!!!
Earlier today, I also did a make-up and tutorial session with my mom.
I've been wanting her to update her make-up ritual and taught her what I also just learned from endless youtube vids and make-up artists I have encountered in the past.

Here's a sneak peak!

My brother's supposed to work on editing the video...after 10 years! hahaha.

Yes, I really do look like my mom hehe and I wish I could look like this when I get to her age! :)
PS - I will also post a "how do I do my eyebrows" tutorial, I don't know if I can do video but I'll try my best. :)

Cheers to the rest of the weekend! Yey for 2 more rest days! :)

Mommy T

No comments :

Post a Comment