Monday, December 26, 2011

Jean Hunt

I'm really onto finding the right pair of jeans and with a specific color and texture at that.

It's so hard especially when I'm too lazy (Oh yes, nakakatamad talaga) to fall in line, fit the pants one by one and start all over again.

But I really need to update my jeans, I'm already purging and giving out most of the stuff that either don't fit me or items I know someone else will like and really need.

Here are the things I'm really hoping to get in my size:


Dark Denim by ZARA TRF




Dark Ripped Jeans - ZARA Woman
Light Ripped Jeans - ZARA Woman
Forever 21 Life In Progress
I also have this thing now for jeans + girly girl flats or high heels
If all else fails, glad that my TOMS and Sperry Top Siders (gift from the hubby) are there! heehee

It's worth my hubby's every penny. Butter soft leather and comfort in all aspects. :)
Now off to bed! Early tomorrow and so many things to do.
I hope I get to pass by the mall.
I need those jeans badly....


Cheers!

2 comments :

  1. Ma'am! Try mo yung mga slight curve jeans ng Levi's! :)
    - Jugs

    ReplyDelete