Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Good, The Fat and The Ugly

Gymboree with the babies


I have been so busy (and still am) that I have totally neglected this blog.

With all the things I wasn't able to document, I almost can't remember what I've been up to for the past months.

I'm trying to juggle my memory and so far, here's what I have unearthed

THE GOOD:
1. Changed my haircut and updated the color (finally!!!)
2. Went over my shopping ban time line! YEY!
3. Spent a nice Sunday with my family at Church then quality time with the kids at Gymboree
4. I have decided to live healthy, well, one step at a time and will start by running
5. I have decided to venture into something exciting and educational, I am praying to Him that it does go well and that I'm asking Him to point me further to the right direction
6. I love that I'm working with a team at the office whom I consider my work family, they are the best




THE FAT
1. I still have the post preggy tummy...go figure, I have never exercised regularly since I gave birth (1 year and 2 months...hehehe)
2. There are only 3 major gyms in the Philippines - 1 overcharged my credit card before and I am bound never to return to them again, 1 has too few outlets and is quite expensive too, the other has strategic locations but the equipment is kinda outdated
3. I am left with no choice but to look for alternative means which are:
- Running (it's free, there are thankfully no doggies wandering about in our little village and I can also run within the area where my hubby works but again, there's no shower area nearby so it's a little on the "if we're headed straight home then ok" side)
- Alternative gyms - There's a sort of hidden gym just outside our village and it used to be so visible, I was too scared to check it out myself. Another one says BODY BUILDING which well, is 90% male dominated so that's a NO. Im still on the hunt.
- Barre3 but unfortunately, class schedules don't match with my work sched plus its 700 a pop (per session)
- Home routines - like that's happening. I can barely get to lift my leg without a one-year-old toddler clinging to it liked a tree trunk and another little cutesy girl eating up the rest of the space because she says it's her "magical ballet kingdom"
- Badminton - I need to find a way to get my friends and office mates to join. Everyone's pretty tired after work, including me!

THE UGLY
1. Weather gives me the allergies. I feel sick all the time and some meds give me allergies too, they swell up my eyes and face
2. Still haven't enrolled in driving class - schedule sucks, go figure
3. I miss my bestfriends a lot. :(
4. I haven't finished my accessory line and online shop re-launch. :((

End of the day, the good outweighs the ugly and the fatness...well, its here to stay until I find a great solution.

Till next!

No comments :

Post a Comment